Terms & conditions
- Postage and Packaging
- Customer support and service
- Gift Voucher
- Promotions / Corporate Discounts
Returns / Exchanges
We offer a full money back guarantee for all faulty items. To qualify you must email us with details of the fault within 7 days of the goods arriving and await our reply. We may then ask you to return your goods, which must be received by us within 30 days of the original receipt of the goods, complete with all original packaging and labels intact. As long as these conditions are met, we will happily offer a full refund. Prior to sending your item back, please email us to explain the fault and await our reply. We also recommend, for your own security, that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for any other reason than the item is faulty or is not as described on our site, as most of our items are made to order.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
If a customer chooses to cancel their order once payment has been made, the following rules apply. You must notify us immediately, the customer will incur a 20% handling charge (to cover admin, banking, merchant charges, supplier charges etc). The remaining 80% will be credited back to the account payment was made from.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, and Delta. All credit/debit card details given to this site are secure and are processed by PayPal. Any charges will appear on your credit/debit card statement as ‘manleysmotorcycles’.
Those wishing to pay by cheque can place an order as normal, but select cheque during the checkout process. Upon placing the order, you should send a cheques as directed. United Kingdom cheques only please. Once payment has cleared, your order will be processed and your goods despatched.
All prices quoted on our web site are in pounds sterling and inclusive of VAT and postage and packaging.
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packaging is free to all UK mainland addresses.
We ourselves have found it very annoying to have to stay in for a parcel or come home to find a little postcard saying that the courier requires a signature and could you ring them and rearrange delivery. With this in mind, we have decided to send all parcels to you via the post office. If you are not in when the parcel is delivered, then you or a nominated person can pick it up from your local sorting office at your convenience.
Customer support and service
If you wish to contact us for any reason, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and its content is protected by International copyright law. You may not reproduce any part of this website without prior written confirmation from ourselves or mtstudios ltd, please contact us for more information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection act 1998).
The information collected about customers, is that which is entered at the time of ordering. The reason that we collect information about you is to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent, we are replying to your correspondence, or if we need to advise you about your order.
Under no circumstances do we share your data with any third parties.
If you wish to give someone a gift from our site, but are unsure what they would like, why not purchase a gift voucher. These can be purchased in denominations of £5, £10 and £25. Once you have ordered the gift voucher, you have the option of having it emailed to yourself or a friend (including a message). Gift Vouchers can be printed and cut out and used as traditional vouchers if you prefer. Each certificate has a unique code, which is entered at the checkout when purchasing your items.
Promotions / Corporate Discounts
Where a promotion / corporate discount has been given, you need to enter the code that appears in the advertisement. This code will be valid for the period of time stated on the advertisement, and will give the customer the advertised percentage off their goods.